"Business Education: Cooperation as a way to overcome crisis"
RABE Conference, June 22-23, hosted by EMAS Business School.
RABE (Russian Association of Business Education) Conference on 22-23 June 2017 is hosted by EMAS Business School in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia.
The conference topic is "Business Education: Cooperation as a way to overcome crisis", so it is bound to be of interest to those who are looking for prospective overseas partners and/or eager to offer their solutions to business schools.
The panels and talks will address two main questions:
- Business schools cooperation aimed at improving MBA programs quality and value (Panel 1).
- Practical ways and solutions to overcome the ongoing crisis in Business Education. Focus on export (Panel 2).
High profile speakers will share their views and ideas on the subject. The conference will gather the RABE management representatives, deans and directors of universities and business schools from Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus and other countries, leaders of international and regional business education associations.
Special guests list in alphabet order:
- Andrew Main Wilson, CEO of AMBA,
- Danica Purg, President of CEEMAN,
- Virginijus Kundrotas, President of BMDA.
- Tim Mescon, Executive Vice President and Chief Officer, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, AACSB.
Panel discussions will be followed by presentations from schools and independent lecturers outlining their solutions and suggestions for enhancing MBA programs.
The conference working languages are Russian and English (simultaneous translation will be provided upon request).
The second conference day (June, 23) is set for a sightseeing tour for those who are willing to enjoy the magnificent view of the Volga River and the Nizhny Novgorod city in summer.
For additional assistance you could contact us by e-mail – email@example.com
Registration fee - 130 euro.
Early registration fee (before May, 15) - 100 euro.
The fee doesn't include the cost of the sightseeing tour, travelling and accommodation.
Please let us know in advance if you are interested in the sightseeing tour.
Conference Agenda is here (will be opened in a new browser tab, Adobe Acrobat document).
Hotel recommended for guests:
- Maryott Courtyard: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/gojcy-courtyard-by-marriott-nizhny-novgorod-city-center/, promokod EMB
- Kulibin: http://www.kulibin-hotel.ru/
You are welcome to bring promotional materials from your institution which you can display at the conference exhibition area.
Information partner of the conference – www.mba.su
The web site №1 about MBA in Russia: business schools, programs, rankings, feedbacks, news, articles, researches.